Blogging The Day Away

Your focus determines your reality. There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Going for Cincinnati

one day left and I will be going to the Star Wars Concert in Cincinnati. I will be blogging this. This event is probably the last big Star Wars event for the next, forever! I can't wait to go. I'm gonna take a friends camera with me to film it. Cameras arn't allowed in these kind of events so I'm gonna need to hide it. I'm am mainly doing this for my little brothers wh really wanted to go but couldn't because of lack of funds. So, I'm hoping that by filming this event and posting it they would be able to see it. Hopefully maybe by August we could go on a trip again. Maybe to Chicago, there will be a Star Wars event later this year there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home