Blogging The Day Away

Your focus determines your reality. There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Star Wars Night!!

Click Here to View
Here is some stuff on the line waiting for the actual movie to start.
I was basicallt up since 9am that day. I had to go to school and then over to work for a really long staff meeting. The entire week I was unable to settle down, I was just so excited. Just ask some of my co-workers who were there. It was just nuts and a little embarassing being so excited. I'm such a dork!

My friends and I didn't leave until maybe 1am from work, we later walked over to the Zeigfeld theatre and waited until 3am to see the movie. We got out at around 6:30am the next day. The sun was out and everything. Anyway, it was such a great experiance and I was glad to be a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home