Blogging The Day Away

Your focus determines your reality. There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Next Morning

Click To View

Here is some stuff at the theatre after seeing star wars. It is 6:30am and we had just finished seeing star wars. I went back later that day.

Excuse the resolution. I filmed this with a friends digital camera that was not meant for night vision, so I had to bring up the brightness and contrast a lot. A few of these images look a little over exposed, but at least you could see something, before it was all basically black screen.

aww. I miss star wars. Also, this was the only time except for the 3rd time I saw the movie that I actually saw it with other people. All the other times I went alone. Thats what happens when you are single, have a star wars obsession and live alone with family in another state. Ah well. no biggy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home