Blogging The Day Away

Your focus determines your reality. There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no death; there is the Force.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Battle of the Heroes

Click Here to View
Here is some actual footage of the stage. And probably the best new Star Wars song. Of course the performance parts are still in the dark because I had my camera hidden, but eventually I didn't have to hide my camera anymore.

By the end of the performance you could see the chorus leave the stage taking their flags with them. One of the performances that I didn't film was the march of the flags song from episode 1 which led to the chorus carrying the flags onto the stage and then taking them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home